“Happiness is not something readymade; it comes from your own actions”- Dalai Lama
- Count Your Blessings: Every night think of all the blessings you are blessed to have. Just force yourself to think about something in your life that you appreciate. This thought would activate your brain to make you feel happier. Try it once! Actually why not daily!
- Use Your Strengths: Try to use the strengths you possess in new and innovative ways. For example, someone who says they have a good sense of humour could try telling jokes to cheer up their sad friends. Think of something which makes you confident and strong. And then use that strength in a more productive way.
- Commit Acts Of Kindness: Every time you feel low, try to help somebody. The peace which you feel inside is totally divine and you feel an instant satisfaction. There is always a feeling of contentment in the act of kindness. Give a helping hand to serve and your heart to love!
- Be Positive: The best medicine in the world is being optimistic! Yes, the moment you remove those negative vibes from your life, you feel light and carefree. It’s always in your mind, you just need to open up and see things in a different way. Your perspective is what truly makes you happy. Try being positive from today!
- Call A Close Friend: There is always a friend whom you can share anything anytime. Whenever you sulk, no medicine can be better than this. Just make a call and you will surely feel happy and fresh. Happiness is just a call away!
Always remember, nothing is permanent, neither your sorrow nor your pains. Just keep the faith and never ever abandon your goals for a happy life.
By: Vatsala Mishra