For years, men have complained about the lack of options in the fashion realm. But with the progressive fashion industry and upcoming unique designers, the options have surely opened its gates. It was always too corporate, too casual or too classic & the fun quotient was always missing. But with trends like Rompers, ultra short shorts and vermillion red, the pace for fun and quirky trends reached its epitome!
Recently held Men’s Fashion Week saw some amazing trends and styles from all across the globe. Scroll down below to pick the latest trends and styles which are swooning great this season.
- Rompers: This trend is gaining high momentum amongst the fashionistas. You just need to team it up with Sperry slides, Wayfarer sunglasses and you are ready to romp on the summers!
- Round Sunglasses: Referring to the 20s aesthetic round frames is always flattering and flirty. And the best part is that it fits perfectly well with most of the face shapes. To add an extra verge, try out different lens colours if you are not a lover of traditional style.
- Vermillion Red: Maison Valentino comes into my mind whenever I think of shades of red. But now even the men’s fashion week is craving for the same love! The fashion runway and the street style fashionistas love this sexy vermillion hue. Sexy red t-shirts, cherry red sweaters are a great accompaniment to dark denim.
- Khaki: Love for Khaki has come back! Be it the Prada shirts or Gucci inspired jackets, khaki is all high this season. If you are good with styling then layering is best for you, if not, then just grab a khaki jacket & you are good to go! Team your khaki with bright whites or vermillion reds to add that extra coolness to your style.
- Floral Love: Who said floral is just for pretty ladies? How about some floral fun with men’s wear this time! Yes, recently Milan Fashion Week saw some bold flowers, geometric cuts and a lot more from the floral family. Mix it up well with some cool minimalistic accessories & sunglasses and you are ready to flaunt the look with your lady love!
I’m sure these daring looks from the MFW 2017 would surely alleviate your fun and quirky quotient! It’s time to overhaul your wardrobe lads! Happy Summers!